Monday 19 January 2015

SS3 and tag level 70 service now available

So basically, I am providing service to SS3 and tag level 70. Took me quite some time, but finally made it to SS3 last month and tag level 94 recently. Of course I wouldn/t say it is cheap achieving all these things, besides I only have less then 6 days to play in a month. So I had to make full use of my time in arcade otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it. Long story short, anyone who is interested can always contact me at +60122676261, Ivan.
 Normal aura
 Burst aura tag level 10
 Tornado aura tag level 25
 Evil aura tag level 45
 Conqueror aura tag level 70
 Wings aura above 100 infinity points








So that concludes the services for now. Having 2 customers at hand for now, so first come first serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment